Concentration Camps Correspondence
Januchta, Lenaida in Kielce (Poland)
It was probably the second camp in Osterode, the DACHS IV, which was in operation, according to Lordahl from 25 November 1944 to 27 March 1945. According to Sellier (Histoire du Camp de Dora, p. 244-245), this subcamp was doing work in tunnels for the Todt Organization for the refining of mineral oils. In January 1945, it employed 800 prisoners.